[pasmembers] Re: Electricity for Transit Event

  • From: Jennifer Weitz <Jennifer.Weitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 11:40:13 -0700

Loretta was the one who told me we would not be able to use the poles.  You
might ask her to double check with their grounds crew.  There is a nice
entryway at the front that we can run electricity to with out crossing the
street.  We could take over both the southwest and northwest sides of the
building to set-up scopes if people like that better.