[pasmembers] Re: Details for Bob's celebration of life

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 21:44:55 -0400

Howard and Kevin, thanks for the input. I didn't know that a collection was
actually started, just that we were thinking of the idea. I need to know how to
word the Obit concerning this.
I think we should mention this, because some people may want to give the money
in Bob's memory. I need to send the obit to the AZ Republic by Tuesday morning.
I hope this gets done in time for me to put it in the Obit. Usually, you set it
up with the National Math and Science Initiative right now so people can send
in donations themselves in Bob's name. If there isn't time, then I suppose you
are suggesting that people give money to PAS who will then give the money to
the charity. I could use help on how to word that. If it can't be set up so
that people
give directly to the charity, then at least Kevin or Howard hopefully could
contact the Charity to make sure this is happening so that what we put in the
Obit is accurate. I hope to hear from either of you asap so I can finish the
Obit.
I also need an email address for people to RSVP for the Celebration of Life on
Thursday. If no one gives me an email address, I'll use mine but I would rather
have an email address from PAS. Take care, and thanks for the help. Sam