[pasmembers] Re: Details for Bob's celebration of life

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 09:47:19 -0400

I have attached a very rough draft of an Obituary for Bob. If anyone has any of
the details that are left blank, please help out and attach the information and
get if back to Mike or Sam
asap. Also, if you want to make changes to the Obituary feel free to do so. We
need to send it to the Arizona Republic by Tuesday before noon to have it run
in time for our celebration
of life on Thursday. Thanks, Sam