[pasmembers] Re: Details for Bob's celebration of life

  • From: Alex Vrenios <axv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 13:02:48 -0700

Paulette Daniels is at (602) 787-6671. She often arrives at 7am and leaves
early, some time after 3pm.

Also, to avoid too much unknown detail, you might want to state

“He was an adjunct professor of mathematics in the Maricopa County Community
Colleges system.”

Alex

On May 10, 2015, at 12:36 PM, CenturyLink Customer <primefactory@xxxxx> wrote:

Paulette of PVCC Math Dept. may be able to get the info from the employment
files otherwise call Mike Senzer. I have lost my notes but his number is
given in older emails.

Mike