[pasmembers] Re: Details for Bob's celebration of life

  • From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 15:00:12 -0700

I would change the title to Senzer, Robert (Bob) and if we can find his
middle initial we should use it as well.

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have talked to Mike Senzer, Bob's brother, to obtain additional details.
Attached is a more complete obituary. Again, if anyone has any information
on a scholarship fund that several PAS
members had proposed, I can add it to the end of the obituary stating that
in lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Bob's memory to........?
If anyone has information on Bob's full time job as Omnibudsman, let me
know asap. I am waiting to hear from others at PAS on the scholarship fund
and the Omnibudsman job. If nobody adds anything more, then I will send in
the Obituary as is to the AZ Republic and PAS newsletter Tuesday morning.
Take care, Sam Insana PAS member.