[pasmembers] Blk Mtn PVCC STAR PARTY

  • From: Terri <cosmicstarstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 14:55:36 -0800 (PST)

Let me correct your attendance list for tonight:
 Don, Eric, Darlene, Frank, Sam, Mike, and Earl.

Dave Hellman and Robert Ewing (teacher at PVCC BMC) will probably
bring out the other 16" LIght Bridge for use this night.

Visit the P.A.S. Blog & My Facebook Page
Visit my Music Page: Private Music Instructor