[pasmembers] Re: Blk Mtn PVCC STAR PARTY

  • From: Jenny Weitz <jennifer.weitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:03:26 -0700

Update: Dave Hellman will be covering tonight at Black Mountain, instead of
me.  I know some of you have missed him :-) He will be able to
get access to the supply room if any one wants to to take out some of the
school's 6" Dobs.  I have also called Black Mountain and they will switch
the lights off when they close the corner of the parking lot around 5pm.

Jenny

*Jenny N. Weitz:* Astronomy Faculty

18401 N. 32nd Street, Phoenix, AZ  85032
phone | 602.787.6818
email | jennifer.weitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website | www.paradisevalley.edu/physics <http://www.paradisevalley.edu/>