[pasmembers] Re: Weather Watching Blk Mtn PVCC

  • From: insanas@xxxxxxx
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 11:44:22 -0500 (EST)

NOAA now says 1% cloud cover 40 degrees and 8 mph wind.  Accuweather says 1%
cloud cover 40 degrees and 7 mph wind. We should try to arrive before 6 pm so
we are ready to  observe before 7 pm.  We have Mike on meteorites, Don, Sam,
Frank, Eric, Darlene and Earl , most with telescopes.  The Bad Donkey should be
open if people want to grab a bite before 7 pm.   Take care, Sam