[ourplace] Re: Feeling Better, Thanks

  • From: Kathleen <kathyann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 16:24:38 -0400

I'm listening to the Yankee baseball game. They're playing at Yankee Stadium
against the White Sox. And last night we lost. Well we're knocking to make it
the first place because Toronto just keeps winning. And that's kind of a
bummer. Will make the wildcard but I was hoping we get more than that. I guess
we'll just have to settle for that. If this was a night game, I don't think I'd
be listening to it but I need to get some sleep so I can get up and at least
function tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2015, at 4:17 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <rosemariec9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi, Linda,

That’s neat you’ll be listening to the Rader game. I’ll be listening to the
Dodgers and Rockies game this afternoon. Guess what. Our magic number is now
down to 2 because the Giants lost to the Oakland A’s. I forgot what the score
was but the Colorado Rockies beat us last night with a score of 7 to 4. Yuck!
If we win tonight, we’ll clinch the National League Western division. I’ll be
on cloud 9 if we make the post season for the third year in a row.

That’s neat you and Gina are going out for breakfast on Monday. I’m going to
the foot doctor to have my toenails cut. I could do it myself but I’d rather
have the doctor do it so they’ll be done right.

Rosie

P.S. I’m glad you didn’t have to take Vicodin.