[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:22:36 -0700 (PDT)

if 31st place is winning then YES!! i did!!!! :) but there were 120 other girls
running and i ran it in 40000 degree weather up hills both ways with the north
candian wind blowing in my face the whole time :) just kidding, it was super
hot though, but i did get 31st place out of 120 girls :) and i got third for my
team! it was hanana mcinturff and megan notle infront of me, and then me!!!
whoo hooooo!!!
~Jacey~