[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 22:00:03 -0600

are you ready for this? so randomly, Jacey called me to go for a bike
ride.... we were going around town, when we ended up over close
to Indian hills. Jacey then said "Hey Jarom! WE should ride to INKOM!!!" so
we rode to inkom on bikes.... We got to Kristina's house and we were just
about out of energy when she very nicely gave us some berries, and some
calorie brownies. :) so we were going to get a ride home, but we were
like.... "Nah!" so we rode all the way back and the whole trip was 29.22
miles, and we think we should make the yahoo homepage for it, and it was so
awesome! :) now you guys are all caught up! see you on the 27th!
- Jarom
we saw a giant dead fish on the way! it was amazing! :)