[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 22:48:23 -0700 (PDT)

KRIS THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!  thank you! you put so much work into that party
and it was soooooo much fun!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!! and you looked
soooooooo pretty in your dress :) you are super cool!! (and tell you dad thanks
for the dollar :) see you guys on saturday!!!!!!!!!!
i'm wwwwwaaaaaaayyyyyy pumped!!!! whoooo hooooo!!!
~Jacey~

p.s. i passed my state written test so now i'm a liscensed CNA :) whoo hoo!!!