[ourlunchgroup] Re: (No To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 17:56:52 -0700 (PDT)

hey guys!! guess what!!!??!!?!?! i went to the DI and i have THE BEST outfit
EVER!!!!!!!!!!! ITS SOOO AWESOME!!!!!
can't wait to show you :)
~Jacey~
Brock, I can drive, but i can only take two people so you and daniel if he's
coming :) is that okay? jarom, i'm so sorry that you won't be there :( i'll
save you a dead fish :)