RE: streams vs. replication

  • From: "Mohan, Ross" <RMohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:01:34 -0000

Joe, I'd be extending beyond what I experientially
know if I tried to answer accurately. I'm sure you
don't need me to tell you what I'd be doing: checking
the 9206 bug fix list under the "streams" subheading,
to determine what was fixed.

But, yea: something about going to "6" rang a bell.

Best of luck to you, keep us posted, willya?

- Ross