Re: interesting snippet from Oracle FUD paper

  • From: Peter Robson <peter.robson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 15:31:57 +0000

And people pay money for these software cludges?! It has always astonished
me that companies like Oracle can market themselves as Relational DBMS
vendors, and then produce products which drive a horse and cart through the
very theoretical standards they are supposedly espousing.

Still, I guess it keeps the consultants off the streets! <Sorry David...
:-)  >

peter