Re: interesting snippet from Oracle FUD paper

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toon Koppelaars <toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 13:46:25 +0000

the paper doesn't say - nor does it define what a 'primary key index' means
- given the context of the quote
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/clustering/overview/wp-oracle-msft-ss-2009-133600.pdfwhich
is about federated database designs it seems reasonable to conclude
that it is intended to be synonymous with 'primary key'.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA