Re: after cloning concurrent requsts fails.

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 02:41:27 +0530

Thanks for all the updates..

LD_ASSUME_KERNLE was not set earlier I set to 2.4.19 still then the error
persists..
I have some doubts
3006854 has to be applied in database server I suupose, where as the errors
are pointing to 8.0.6 home and 806 home is on different server, so what I
should do..is ther any separate patch for 806..
mostly the stub library or stub library path is mismatching after clone..so
is it rapid clone issue or environment issue or library issue..

Both the server are mirror images of already running servers, path, mount
points, java , rpms, soft links, kernel parameters all are like production,
in this environment I preapred clone. rapid clone did not gave any error, it
was successful.
concurrent manager and other services can become up..instance can be
accessed using URL..it shows the correct concurrent server node after
clone..
if the patches such as 3006854 were not present then how come rapid clone
was successful

thanks..subodh..

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY