Re: after cloning concurrent requsts fails.

  • From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx" <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:18:39 -0700

I can't get to my reference material to confirm at the monent, but I seem to
recall that on older versions of RHEL (and Suse for that matter), you could get
these sorts of errors if you didn't set LD_ASSUME_KERNEL correctly. Have you
compared the values of that environment variable between source and target?

Regards,

John P.

Sent from a mobile device to deliver a more rapid response.  Please excuse
brevity and typos.