Re: Run command on sqlplus repetitively without reconnection

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "David Taft" <oradbt054@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:47:09 -0700

On 5/21/07, David Taft <oradbt054@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am got the following error when I tried to download from that link:

The requested URL /downloads/sqlshell<em>scripts.tgz was not found on this
server.

Someone else beat you to it, already fixed.  :)

Also, usually when troubleshooting problems in production, I will run some
query(s) and then have to keep hitting the forward-slash/enter to monitor
for changes.  At the same time I am usually running SQL in one or two
other xterm windows to troubleshoot the problem.  I hope to use
the coprocessing script to monitor for these various changes
without continuous manual interaction (or at least this is what I hope to
accomplish).  Depending on the problem, I should be able to plug in the
customized SQL, while the rest of the code remains the same .

Let us know if you find something useful for it.

--
Jared Still