RTFM replies

  • From: Mladen Gogala <gogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 05:49:58 +0000

I am receiving 65 messages per day, very few interesting ones among them. Most
of
these messages are sheer clutter, usually saying things like "here is my query,
why
is it slow". The net result is the fact that this list is becoming less and
less
useful for me. I seldomly see Tanel Poder, Nuno Suoto, Mogens Norgaard, Tim
Gorman,
Cary Millsap  or Jonathan Lewis. Personally, I am willing to respond to
questions and
I frequently do so. If this list becomes a pile of worthless spam that
needlessly
wastes my bandwidth then I'll do the same thing as Nuno Suoto: unsubscribe and
switch
to c.d.o.server. I am aware that the most of the list will breathe a sigh of
relief
if that happens but I am reluctant to give up a great tool that this list once
was,
just yet. So, I fully intend to continue decreasing what I see as a worthless
junk by
all means at my disposal, unless told otherwise by the administrator. If that
happens,
I'll simply unsubscribe, after 10 years of presence on this list.
What gets me started are questions that can easily be answered by reading
manuals.
I don't believe that this is an online manual. To keep the peace, please
respect me
and do not post trivial questions. Then I will respect you and will not post