RESOLVED: GC metrics for plugin not rolling up

  • From: "Rich Jesse" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Oracle L'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:23:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hey all,

Thought I should note that I found an answer to my issue.  It came from a
note on:

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=3504368

...which says that setting UPLOAD_ON_FETCH to TRUE in the default collection
for a metric on a Grid Control plugin causes out-of-order timestamps, which
in turn confuses the rollup process.

I did have that, so I removed it, dropped the target and plugin, imported
the new version of the plugin archive, deployed the plugin and added the
target.  A day or two later and I have metrics rolled up.  Yay!

Thanks for your help, Chris!

Rich