RE: GC metrics for plugin not rolling up

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <rjoralist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Oracle L' <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:54:41 -0500

For what its worth, alot of my metrics are 1/1/1900 for my monitored Oracle dbs.

When it comes to creating a plugin, I've never done that, so I wish I could
help :)

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.