RE: Pet Peeve

  • From: "Hallas, John" <john.hallas@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:39:26 +0100

WeBIV that Oracle employees use is a much better front-end to Metalink. The
on-site rep has often found articles I have been unable to find, using the same
keyword search.

It was supposed to be rolled out to the general public, i.e. the paying
customer but not heard anything on that matter for at least a year.

John

EDS - EMEA Integration Engineering / ABN AMRO Account
Location: Floor 3 Paalbergweg  21-23, 1105 AG Amsterdam-Zuidoost, Netherlands

Desk Phone +31 (0) 203 434 075