RE: Pet Peeve

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>, "David Sharples" <davidsharples@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:21:53 -0500

I have a next/previous link at the bottom of the bookmarks.  What I'd
REALLY like is to do keyword searches of ONLY my bookmarks.  Sometimes,
I *know* I bookmarked something, but paging through 173 bookmarks, 20 at
a time, is a big pain!

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak

Senior Oracle Architect

ProQuest Information & Learning

There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which shouldn't be
done at all.  -Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005