RE: Pet Peeve

  • From: "Kerber, Andrew" <Andrew.Kerber@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:07:43 -0600

If you go to advanced search and enter the document number in the
appropriate box, not only will it be the first item on the list it will
be the only item on the list.

Andrew W. Kerber
Oracle DBA
UMB
816-860-3921
andrew.kerber@xxxxxxx

"If at first you dont succeed, dont take up skydiving"

*#18* in the list.

Unbelievably crappy.

Tom

________________________________

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or
distribution of this transmission or its attachments is strictly
prohibited.  In addition, unauthorized access to this transmission may
violate federal or State law, including the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
transmission and its attachments.

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system. Thank you.