RE: Pet Peeve

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>, <Thomas.Mercadante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:06:28 -0500

I tend to agree.  Sometimes I will simply google it as with all the
information out in the internet It seems to be able to find more
relevant documents faster.  Whats up with that?   Other times, I'll just
log as SR simply cause I'm wasting time on the search.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
joel.patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx
x72546
904  727-2546

________________________________

*#18* in the list.

Unbelievably crappy.

Tom

________________________________

This transmission may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged
information which is intended solely for use by the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or
distribution of this transmission or its attachments is strictly
prohibited.   In addition, unauthorized access to this transmission may
violate federal or State law, including the Electronic Communications
Privacy Act of 1985.  If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
transmission and its attachments.

--
Charles Schultz