Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager and the 4K block size

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:09:38 +0100

Some bits are - disk IO drill down I'm talking about you - and for
reasonably sized environments the default loader thread pool size of er 1 is
poor. Overall though I'd say performance was reasonable in regard to what it
is showing.

On 9 Aug 2010 17:28, "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dont forget it is also slow....  Maybe its just me, but its the slowness
that irritates me the most, and that is probably the item that is least
likely to be fixed.

--
Andrew W. Kerber