RE: My Oracle Support

  • From: Martin Brown <martinfbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <richard.goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:54:28 -0400

I like Chrome for html, flash and OEM. I noticed that OEM didn't refresh the
performance page consistently using IE, so I tried Chrome and haven't had any
issues. The doc comes right up for me, but obviously html is much quicker.

Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:46:42 +0200
From: adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: My Oracle Support
To: Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also started to have this problem after upgrading to FF 3.6.
I had this problem this morning, but thanks to you guys I knew what to do.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Goulet, Richard wrote:

Bill & All,

    Yes I have FF 3.6 which does work everywhere else, but MOS.  Thanks all for
the work around, it does work though it is a pain.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA/NA Team Lead
PAREXEL International