Re: Metalink Fiasco - Oracle Support Who do they think we are! - Ok lets get past this....

  • From: David Lord <dlordster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:23:58 +0000

You're right, of course, Kathy.

However, I'm lucky that I have no SRs open at the moment, and I'm not sure I
have the heart to spend the rest of my Friday afternoon on the phone to
Oracle;-)
I didn't contribute to the issue.  I have been using the flash version since
they released it (not because I think its much better: I just guessed this
day would come).  Doesn't seem to have helped me much.

Regards
David Lord