Re: Metalink Fiasco - Oracle Support Who do they think we are! - Ok lets get past this....

  • From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:35:19 -0700

Just as an addendum to this thread. I'm in the Flash version now, and
search results are unpredictable. I first searched for dataguard, and
had two results under the 'installation' subcategory. I went in there,
and of course was unable to go back, so I clicked the "Clear all" and
started a new search for dataguard. This time I got 8 hits under the
'installation' subcategory.

Now off to file yet another report to Oracle on their not-quite-beta software.

--
-- Bill Ferguson