RE: If you allowed to keep only one book on Oracle - Which book it will be?

  • From: "Taylor, Chris David" <ChrisDavid.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'verma.labs@xxxxxxxxx'" <verma.labs@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Powell, Mark'" <mark.powell2@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:19:10 -0600

Expert Oracle by Tom Kyte…it’s rather bulky and stands more chance of
impressing people when they come in :D

(By the by, I agree with Brandon et. al) about online docs, but I still like
having books on my shelf)

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205
Office: 615-517-3355
Cell: 615-354-4799
Email: chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:chris.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing
the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.