RE: If you allowed to keep only one book on Oracle - Which book it will be?

  • From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "verma.labs@xxxxxxxxx" <verma.labs@xxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:46:25 -0800 (PST)

I'm with Brandon on this one-  Google is my friend.... :)

I do remember a time when the Oracle 8i DBA Bible had so many "stickies"
marking pages that I drew stick figures in motion on each of them to make my
own little "flip-page" movie... :P

Kellyn Pedersen
Multi-Platform DBA
I-Behavior Inc.
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."

Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 10:51 AM

None of them – too many errors, too quickly out-of-date and too slow to
search.  I prefer the online docs, My Oracle Support, google and of course the
oracle-l list J

Regards,
Brandon