Re: If you allowed to keep only one book on Oracle - Which book it will be?

  • From: Mark Strickland <strickland.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: verma.labs@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 11:49:36 -0800

I just changed jobs and all of my books are still sitting in my bins at
home.  I doubt if I will bring them in.  Besides the fact that nearly all of
them are 10g (or older) and that I'm now working exclusively in 11gR2, I
have found in the last few years that I rarely open those books.  Whatever
11gR2 books I buy will stay on a Kindle or iPad or whatever e-reader I
decide on.  Just like most of you, I have come to rely totally on The
Google, Metalink, Oracle-L and alcohol.  Of course, Google often takes me to
your blogs, which I do appreciate.  Instead of a bookshelf in my workspace,
I have a beer-fridge.

Mark
Seattle, WA