RE: How do Oracle DBA's look or behave like when they reach their golden years?

  • From: "MacGregor, Ian A." <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:22:26 -0800

I've been at it since the days of UFI, before image files and the like.   I
very much look like it.   If you want to remain young other than finding an
adoring fan named Basil to paint a picture of you is to resist hopping on new
features until they are well tested.     My particular form of pica concerning
oracle has been the Lord Henry o  my career.

Apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Ian MacGregor