Fwd: CRS-0210: Could not find resource 'ora.LISTENER.lsnr error when upgrading to 11.2 grid infrastructure

  • From: Peter Hitchman <pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:14:30 +0100

Hi

I should have said that I am currently runing 11.1.0.6, we are on an "old"
OEL release:

> cat /etc/redhat-release
Enterprise Linux Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (October Update 6)

It has not been clear to me if the OS needs to be upgraded to Update 7 or
not for Oracle 11.2, my searches on this and requests for confirmation from
Oracle have been inconclusive!.
Any ideas why this would impact netca and not the upgrade to that point?

Thanks
Pete

--
Regards