Re: CRS-0210: Could not find resource 'ora.LISTENER.lsnr error when upgrading to 11.2 grid infrastructure

  • From: jason arneil <jason.arneil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pjhoraclel@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:24:53 +0100

Hi Pete,

If indeed you do have the misfortune to be running on an ancient
kernel, what I found worked for us, was to delete the listener with
the 10gR2 netca, and then recreate with the 11gR2 netca. We did this
after the installer had completed, and everything seems to be running
fine,

jason.

--
http://jarneil.wordpress.com