Re: EM Grid Control-Sql Advisor

  • From: "Dhimant Patel" <drp4kri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ghassan Salem" <salem.ghassan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 09:37:50 -0400

To me, "implement" means implement and so I was too afraid to press
"Implement" button. I decided to press that button after reading suggestions
from Job and Ghassan - yes in next screen it does provide a matrix with
possible strategies.

I wish it would say something other than "Implement" on that button though.

Thanks for the suggestion!
-DP.