RE: Duplicating 8.1.7 database to a scn

  • From: <Peter.Hitchman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 10:13:37 +0100

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. The problem the "set until time" with Oracle 8.1.7 and
Solaris is that it does not appear to work, well at least it doesn't on the
set-up we have here! So that's why I wanted to use an scn, v$archived_log looks
like the place to find it. Also using "set until logseq" is another option, I
am trying that to see if it will work, since getting the sequence number for a
archive log is easy.

Regards

Pete