RE: DB performance after upgrade from 9i to 11gR2

  • From: "Powell, Mark" <mark.powell2@xxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2014 13:10:23 +0000

BA, what kind of memory management is in use.  You said the plans look good but
the queries just do not complete so this makes me wonder if the system is
waiting on AMM memory management operations to complete.

Have you checked the disk performance?

What about other OS measures: cpu utilization and memory?