RE: AWR Viewer

  • From: "Bort, Guillermo" <guillermo.bort@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>, <Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:28:53 -0500

I'm sorry to disagree, but grid control is NOT free. Database Control and AS
Control are included in db and oracleAS, but grid control is a separate
stand-alone product and it's license is a hefty sum.

Guillermo Alan Bort

EDS - ITO DBA Main Group

Arias 1851

Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires (C1429DXC)

Argentina

Tel: +54 11 4704 3132

Tel: +54 11 4704 3000

E-mail: guillermo.bort@xxxxxxx <mailto:name.name@xxxxxxx>

E-mail: ardbagroup@xxxxxxx <mailto:name.name@xxxxxxx>

E-mail: ardbamain@xxxxxxx <mailto:name.name@xxxxxxx>

From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of LS Cheng

Well Grid Control is probably the most expensive option....