RE: AWR Viewer

  • From: "Robertson Lee - lerobe" <Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:57:37 +0100

10.2 for main prod databases

Cheers

Lee

________________________________

From: Syed Jaffar Hussain [mailto:sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 October 2008 10:51
To: Robertson Lee - lerobe
Cc: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AWR Viewer

Just a quick observation:

WISE Enterprise Edition Features

WISE supports all the current versions of Oracle STATSPACK utility
starting with 8.1.7 up to Oracle10g release 10.1.0.

It seems it only supports upto 10.1.0. What version of 10g are you on?

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:48 AM, Robertson Lee - lerobe
<Lee.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Guys,

        My team leader just passed this on and asked us for comments. I
thought I would go to you guys first.

        Price is a consideration as I am sure you are all painfully
aware of the economy problems :-(

        "Boys, we used to have Oracle statspack viewer which was a nice
GUI tool for doing analysis. Unfortunately this doesn't work with AWR on
10g. There is a new version out there (ignore the cost for now that
would be for me to sort out). Just wondered if you thought it would be a
worthwhile purchase (for a single database licence). Or if you knew of
anything better (OEM would cost a fortune i suspect).

        http://www.wise-oracle.com/product_wise_enterprise.htm
<http://www.wise-oracle.com/product_wise_enterprise.htm> "

        TIA

        Lee