RE: ASM problems

  • From: "Lawie, Duncan" <duncan.lawie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Johan Eriksson'" <valpis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 16:24:09 +0100

Hi,

since I'm stuck with Outlook, I can't reply inline so ...

- /etc/init.d/oracleasm listdisks should show you _disks_ not diskgroups - so
the disk ORADATA2 is not showing up on the second node.  Is it properly
presented at the operating system level?  I think this is the root of the
ORA-15075.

- on the first node, try alter diskgroup ORADATA1 drop disk ORADATA2 to see
whether you can drop the disk out of the disk group.  It's possible this will
work now, or maybe only after you get the disk presented correctly on the
second node and run a fresh scandisks.

HTH,
Duncan.