RE: A Challenge

  • From: "Spears, Brian" <BSpears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Post, Ethan" <Ethan.Post@xxxxxx>, <stellr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:54:01 -0500

10g oem does all this shee for me now..   I liked doing the coding for all
that but I don't get to do it anymore here. The coding here would be I would
grep my saved file and see when the number of lines hits my threshold then
page... And then when the consecutive lines is interrupted I would send the
clear page... That kind of idea anyways.. I love to code that stuff but in
this shop we have lots of tools to do that now.

Brian