3rd Party Database health check

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <n-litchfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:39:37 -0000

Does anyone have any experience of these, what sort of things got looked
at and what stuff didn't get looked at? We have had 2 that seemed to be
somewhat useless and annoying, I am not sure that this is because they
are useless and annoying or if we were just unlucky. I don't mind folk
checking that we backup our databases for example, but passing our
backup strategy without seeing whether it worked or not doesn't inspire
confidence

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
Audit Commission
+44 117 975 7805

This email contains information intended for
the addressee only.  It may be confidential
and may be the subject of legal and/or
professional privilege.  Any dissemination,
distribution, copyright or use of this
communication without prior permission of
the sender is strictly prohibited.