[optimal] Re: rant of the day from Denice Barsness

  • From: copcphotography@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 12:36:02 -0400 (EDT)

I like the rant idea.

I have a different one tho - perfume/body splash/spray

Folks - that bottle is not just for a single use.  Please have a little
courtesy and only wear a little!  Some of us are very allergic to the odors and
have SEVERE & POTENTIALLY LIFE THEATENING REACTIONS!   (me personally - I like
to be able to breath-but that last patient's body splash is making it very
difficult to get any air in, and I've already used my resue inhalor!)

how to educate th public ... ?

Lori

Lori Guerette, CRA COA
Consulting Ophthalmologists