[optimal] rant of the day from Denice Barsness

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2013 09:01:18 -0700

A certain company today told me that to get a manual for an instrument of which
I own three, I must purchase the hard copy

"Where's the PDF" I ask

No PDF, just hard copy.

Oh, sure, of course.  Since it takes 4.5 MINUTES to scan a manual into PDF form
and place it on your website as a sign of customer service.

As I tell most of my physicians when they ask, it's more than just the box.  A
little customer service goes along way.

Which is why, when I receive exemplary service, such as recent encounters with
Merge/OIS and Optovue, I say so!

Denice

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115