[optimal] Re: Workload Demands

  • From: "Lori Guerette" <COPCPhotography@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 09:05:23 -0500

Denise - you couldn't have said it better.

Unfortunately, in this sue-happy society, families don't understand the
concept of a 97 year old, 'it has been a good run, but there isn't anything
to be gained by extensive testing and aggressive treatment.'  Leave well
enough along.
And Docs don't want to be sued if they didn't do everything to get a letter
or two better on the 20/200 va.
Lori

Lori Guerette, COA
Consulting Ophthalmologists, PC