[optimal] Re: Topcon 50VT

  • From: Jonathan Shankle <jonathan.shankle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:56:25 -0500

..and when I say exciter, I of course mean Barrier..  sorry, it's been a
long week.

--

*Jonathan Shankle, CRA OCT-C*

*Sales and Product Manager*

Tel                                   312 636 5611                         91
Montvale Avenue

Support                            800 676 0043

Fax                                  262  821  9954
Stoneham, MA 02180

jshankle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.sonomedescalon.com