[optimal] Re: Topcon 50VT

  • From: Jonathan Shankle <jonathan.shankle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:52:38 -0500

Peter,

The VT is fine if you take care of it :)

Did the local guy take the side of the camera off?

That part consists of a sliding lever that usually rests in a plate that
covers up the solenoid that houses the the exciter filter.  On the VT
models, there are two metric socket screws holding the plate on with tons
of goop in the cap that you have to scrape out to remove the plate.  Once
you do that, you can see if there are any of the levers or paddles pressing
on the slider that are causing it to get caught.

Let me know if I can help.

Jonathan

--

*Jonathan Shankle, CRA OCT-C*

*Sales and Product Manager*

Tel                                   312 636 5611                         91
Montvale Avenue

Support                            800 676 0043

Fax                                  262  821  9954
Stoneham, MA 02180

jshankle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.sonomedescalon.com