[optimal] Topcon 50VT

  • From: "Breit, Peter" <BreitP@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:37:27 -0500

Colleagues,
                        I need help with an old 50VT problem. The camera is
old, the problem is new.... The little slider near the top on the left side
which changes from Normal to Plus (+) and Minus (-) and Anterior (A) is stuck
in the Minus position.
Lately it has been extremely difficult to move, why ? Maybe it got bend? I
pulled it all out to "A" but could not slide it back.   Something "clicked"
sounded like something fell in the way, preventing it from sliding back in.
                        A local dealer rep tried to fix it but was not able to
solve the problem.
Did anyone of you experienced a similar fate and was able to fix it ?
Any advise is very much appreciated..

Thank you
Peter

Peter L. Breit, CRA.
Director Ophthalmic Services
The Lankenau Hospital & Bryn Mawr Hospital
484-476-3338
484-476-8206 fax
484-437-3262 mobile
page 3707